Season 13 Discussion

give to me
hehehe

So a i’m see a some interesting numbers in the server, humans have more fame then akkans in general, outher thing the proporcional of templar to attackers in akkans front line players, is so much smaller of defenders to warriors in humans, you can see, have only 9 templars with more them 1M fame, u dont see this a problem? a class with no budy wanna playe. we go have changes in this points? another thing, about combo skills jump of warrior you go remove to?

cya and thanks for the attention

2 Likes

come meca bro . ill give u free

What your char name?

How are you saying the destroyer set was Limited if made same set in 2 season, besides the stat was not same as Immortal, we strive to maintained the top tier rank and many reward was removed compared to previous season (season 10 n season 11). This was NOT FAIR for Us that has SPENT PLENTY OF HOURS playing THIS SEASONS and the reward was not satisfy. I hope u guys still can consider about the reward and for new upcoming season or at least make this season 12 reward looks fair compared with season 10 and season 11. Furthermore, the Destroyer HELM stat should not be as same as gold since it was not a donation items. People like to be stylish by wearing different type of design(set) not just same design over and over. Player will be demotivated to play if the reward was no satisfy. We love this game, so please make the best for us. Thanks

1 Like

i agree with you, the destroyer set should get same stats of immortal set, or else it just an alternative cosmetic feature of gold set…, and people will become less motivate to aim for higher rank for next season, or change to something new like rewarding different color of cape (cape that can shine and emit light) or helm/mask (with new design), has 1 chances of +7 an item etc (rewarding a rare metal that can 100% +7) for rank 4 to rank 10 players, has 1 chance of changing existed weapon/armor to different style, color (for rank 1 to rank 3 players). (JUST AN EXAMPLE, MAYBE GM CAN COME UP WITH SOMETHING NEW).

and for suggestion of upcoming updates and class balancing and improving features, fixing features, can refer to this post : Suggestion: Personal Opinion: List of Flaws

and for the templar problem, maybe Gm can add a range spell or aoe spell so more people will play templar and it’s more enjoyable like the one for defender and actually warrior also can add a range spell or aoe spell that is more enjoyable and fun to play with, it’s like adding new skills but actually a character can only use 4 spells (except int classes), so they can change their skills according to their fighting styles.

2 Likes

Totaly agree with Arif Azman…You already reduce reward this sessons 12 no more Trophy,Cham,Moon and G Gems and only 1 part of reward Top 1 2 3 4…This is insane,people will less active online to war or to get top 4…Seriously this reward ugly and stats just 1 extra def from gold set…Better people use gold set from this destoryer set no need to spend time for war to gets 1 extra def for amor only…This is no point to gets top 4,you should ask your player before release new item.My suggestion better u give Immotal back only as reward.This is enough for we and we can accept…Just Immotal no need Trophy,Cham,Moon And G Gems…

Your contribution of changes and improvements seems very good to me but I would like to add that the boxes that appear in Caernarvon (TOS) should not only appear in the marketing spots but in the entire map at random and not constantly in one place.
I would also like to add with the theme of the attack of the magicians or rune off they go down too much regardless of what class it is and also including the ore, gems you should reduce that part.
I would also like to take into account the equivalence between the shadow and the murderer, that is, the murderer debuts without losing invisibility, but the shadow loses invisibility every time it debuffs or uses relief.
I would also like to add as for the people who like to farm that a map is created to only farm gold, gems and metals and so Caernarvon you could add exp so that new people can level up to 97 without having to have a guild in order to kill boses. that is not to say that it is fast but the experience that is increased in this way can also be at everyone’s level.

sincerely,
Atte: Lucianita

I would also like to add that the shadow does not have the pirouettes that the human killer already has and it is also unbalanced because normally the shadow uses a sword therefore when you want to do your pirouettes it does not come out and is easy prey for whoever it is most shadows end up passing to humans,
You have to remember that in Akkas there is no option to change weapons, so it would be good if you add the combo without the “S” to the human killer. of being. This would be something more equivalent in terms of vs murderer and shadow and more

and have more, this is the first server i see if is impossible to a templar kill a assassin, and the assassin kill realy easy the templar

if the assassin is too much it has 300 dex to ++++ the shadow they have 253 and if you are level 97 you get to 260 maximum since you have to use yes or if the sword to 168 to reach you the skills at 4.6 also the rogue assassin human has the chance to win uses 2 daggers and also has a block shield and blunt the sahdow, that’s not why they all go and create a human killer …
and the magicians kill everything and enchanter also like the rune …! So I say that it is unbalanced.

In my opinion, sin passive boom relief/slow should be remove. Its not fair at all that sin can relief too. Shadow need to activated the relief skill is still acceptable since shadow camo will go off if use the skill. Also, Sin have 307 dex while shadow got 260dex therefore sin can add con to tank and can wear shield and blunt to stun while shadow have to choose either to use sword or blunt but still cannot tank due to limited dex stat. Can u see the different there? Its unbalance. Why have to buff human more? Human base stat already high than akkan and some human item stat are higher for example human helm already have 22ed while akkan 19ed only. What i can see from the game roleplay is human is more towards buffer and akkan role more toward debuffer and also human buff increament is higher than akkan. But in this season 12 human can debuff? And also dont forget enchanter debuff skill has negatif effect -def while offici relief skill only debuff skill without negatif effect and yet you give another human char debuff skill? I hope u reconsider about the roleplay and pls revise back the skill. Ps: do fix the templar charge skill bug. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Please either adjust the minimum medal required in stall or buff some +4 jewelry, because no one will buy the jewelry with 1M medal.

1 Like

u must remember that shadow has evade skill learn, so the life time of shadow more longer if he see’s sorc/archer instead of sin when see’s rune/gunner. besides if u said sin OP, why dont u try play sin 1st and see how OP sin when there are many attacker in akkhan side ^^.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply sir. Yes i have play all the character both side. You also must know evade skill cannot block skill only normal attack while sin that use shield can block skill sir. If u say about akkan attacker than u also must have realised that human population i would say 60% defender sir. Note that defender also have high dmg than templar and comparable to attacker since can use 2h weapon while can switch use shield also. Templar = can tank but less dmg, Defender = can deal high dmg and can tank too. What is your comment on that issue sir?

There is some corrections i want to make. Evade can only resist magic skill which is from sorc/chanter not from physical skill like warrior/def/sin boom/archer boom. Also, since this server level is 95/97 there is limited skill point therefore if Sword shadow play evade maybe can only take about 2.0evade(2 times evade only) max but have to sacrifice other skill. Is it worth it? Let shadow player decide it.^^

Solve the bug , in few times If i click any iten and move around the inventoy ,and when i try sell other iten i sell the iten i click first and that only show after i do any action with iten, i Lost my ARM RAMPAGE whith that bug and when i try upgrade my arm that apper one arm clássic then i before selled in Black market, many bug in gama and u dont do anything about that.

Remove sin camuflage resist Net, skils, spells, If sin camuflage cant do anything, sin are immortal, and reveal remove status of Net wtf man, why have combatant If cant fight with a low sin.

Whith that i only Can think, ADMIM HAVE A HUMAN CHAR AND PLAY WITH SIN.

Many ppl see my ARM losted before i have that bug and lather i Tell what happen, but is a bug game and no admin do nothing to solve that, i used more than 20+++ bi Gold and never take other arm like my cause the drop in rampage and clássic too IS a trash,i farmig many hours day for arm take Gold from mobs when i Farm i Go blacksmith and use that Gold ALL day ALL day and no drop ARM the drop rate is a trash, this happen after last classi iten drop event. Take one akkan Go farm and u see, try take 40bi and Go Black market rampage and clássic and you Will see

u really dont understand that sorc doesn’t have a relief and evade can counter sorc skill, btw evade is instant not cast like block skill. yeah defender can deal high dmg but cant tank like templar, templar also can deal high dmg, just no templar do the killer build. Akkhan just lack of population thats all. the classes of both akkhan and human side are now balanced. u just see this season human more strong because the population of human > akkhan and the overall fame gap is huge, same goes to season 11 when human lack of population and the fame gap is different. If u want the asin relief to be removed i dont mind either, but shadow relief also need to be removed. that’s all.

u say balanced man?
Now i will talk about assassin vs templar
1: assasin remove all templar buff and the templar dont have any defense against this
2: assassin is imune a cround countrols in invisible, turning imposible to any class break the assasin combo
3: Assassin can easily stun any one, and only need a click to change your weapon set to give hight damage
4: if assasin receive net, just use the eye and remove de net

now teal me how class can face the assassin?

outher poinst look the numbers i talk, you dont have 10 templar with 1M fame, u dont think have a problem in the class?
And u talk about the populantion diferences, do u think dont have any motive to this?

and about remove relief of assassin/shadow, yes remove this, realy man look the 4 topics i speak and tell me, the game is realy balanced? for u have a idea i’m a templar 90k fame and i cant kill a assasin 10k becouse it’s imposible to get him, and the assiasin give 8 to 12k dmg in me combo becouse i cant have buff to protect me and i cant get him becouse he is imune to all thing i can do

u talk about asin vs templar, how about def/war vs shadow? its still the same lolz. if u said that class (asin) is OP, why dont u play that class 1st instead of complaining here and there. btw ur templar cant be dead by sin coz templar got fucking OP skills which is mana conversion ( convert mp to hp around 10k++) and u still complaning about sin? i wonder why u so curious to kill char that u cant even catch, if im playing templar i wont aim char that has high escape potential instead i will just lock killer class such as war/archer.

1 Like