Season 12 is at its end and what a journey it has been!
Warfare’s population has significantly increased and we have people from all around the world joining us every day. With the increase in Warfarians, our management team has expanded with more developers on board. We are working on delivering endless adventures with plenty of intriguing quests, treasure hunts, solo explorations and definitely more bloodbath wars.
In Season 13, we will be releasing patch updates throughout the season to frequently entertain our Warfarians. This is done to give the most desirable gaming experience in the upcoming 4 months. So, await the enticing tales and risky ventures yet to be told for what lies ahead is going to be bold…
Here are Season 13’s patch notes up for discussion
- Added Destroyer Sets
- Improved Skillbook Interface
- Improved mystery boxes item description
- New rare metal to upgrade items introduced
- BGL armor upgrade cost decreased
- 9 new bosses and monsters added for events
- Monster’s artificial intelligence to combat macros have been improved
- Treasure boxes will spawn randomly at Caernarvon with greater rewards
- Arena terrain revamp to improve gameplay
- New Arena gameplay, base towers acts as safezones and are moved closer to camps.
- New bosses will be randomly spawned in the Arena which drops a rare metal
- Battle Lohan revamp to reduce FPS drops.
- Black market NPC’s in Mercatura relocated to Leihan and South Coast.
- Camouflage and Dodge stuck bug fixed
- Assassins can now drill without clicking S
- Fixed Attacker’s animation bug when executing 3 skills rapidly
- Item and gold pickup is now smoother and faster
The following updates are pending. It is expected to be released at the first quarter of Season 13. Do let us know if we have missed anything.
- Firewing peacemode farming bug
- Resurrection skill bug in Almighty Land
- Improved security features
- Re launch referral event
Season 13 rewards are also up for discussion. So, do not hesitate to give us your feedback.
Rank 1 in class = Destroyer Armor
Rank 2 in class = Destroyer Helmet
Rank 3 in class = Destroyer Arm/Glove
Rank 4 in class = Destroyer Pant/Boot
Our team will be on standby to go through all your feedback and comments on our game play, mods, mechanics and rewards. Feel free to give more opinions and feedback on Season 13.
A message to every Warfarian around the globe: Thank you for supporting us & Stay safe.