Season 13 Discussion

Thank you for your reply sir. Yes i have play all the character both side. You also must know evade skill cannot block skill only normal attack while sin that use shield can block skill sir. If u say about akkan attacker than u also must have realised that human population i would say 60% defender sir. Note that defender also have high dmg than templar and comparable to attacker since can use 2h weapon while can switch use shield also. Templar = can tank but less dmg, Defender = can deal high dmg and can tank too. What is your comment on that issue sir?

There is some corrections i want to make. Evade can only resist magic skill which is from sorc/chanter not from physical skill like warrior/def/sin boom/archer boom. Also, since this server level is 95/97 there is limited skill point therefore if Sword shadow play evade maybe can only take about 2.0evade(2 times evade only) max but have to sacrifice other skill. Is it worth it? Let shadow player decide it.^^

Solve the bug , in few times If i click any iten and move around the inventoy ,and when i try sell other iten i sell the iten i click first and that only show after i do any action with iten, i Lost my ARM RAMPAGE whith that bug and when i try upgrade my arm that apper one arm clássic then i before selled in Black market, many bug in gama and u dont do anything about that.

Remove sin camuflage resist Net, skils, spells, If sin camuflage cant do anything, sin are immortal, and reveal remove status of Net wtf man, why have combatant If cant fight with a low sin.

Whith that i only Can think, ADMIM HAVE A HUMAN CHAR AND PLAY WITH SIN.

Many ppl see my ARM losted before i have that bug and lather i Tell what happen, but is a bug game and no admin do nothing to solve that, i used more than 20+++ bi Gold and never take other arm like my cause the drop in rampage and clássic too IS a trash,i farmig many hours day for arm take Gold from mobs when i Farm i Go blacksmith and use that Gold ALL day ALL day and no drop ARM the drop rate is a trash, this happen after last classi iten drop event. Take one akkan Go farm and u see, try take 40bi and Go Black market rampage and clássic and you Will see

u really dont understand that sorc doesn’t have a relief and evade can counter sorc skill, btw evade is instant not cast like block skill. yeah defender can deal high dmg but cant tank like templar, templar also can deal high dmg, just no templar do the killer build. Akkhan just lack of population thats all. the classes of both akkhan and human side are now balanced. u just see this season human more strong because the population of human > akkhan and the overall fame gap is huge, same goes to season 11 when human lack of population and the fame gap is different. If u want the asin relief to be removed i dont mind either, but shadow relief also need to be removed. that’s all.

u say balanced man?
Now i will talk about assassin vs templar
1: assasin remove all templar buff and the templar dont have any defense against this
2: assassin is imune a cround countrols in invisible, turning imposible to any class break the assasin combo
3: Assassin can easily stun any one, and only need a click to change your weapon set to give hight damage
4: if assasin receive net, just use the eye and remove de net

now teal me how class can face the assassin?

outher poinst look the numbers i talk, you dont have 10 templar with 1M fame, u dont think have a problem in the class?
And u talk about the populantion diferences, do u think dont have any motive to this?

and about remove relief of assassin/shadow, yes remove this, realy man look the 4 topics i speak and tell me, the game is realy balanced? for u have a idea i’m a templar 90k fame and i cant kill a assasin 10k becouse it’s imposible to get him, and the assiasin give 8 to 12k dmg in me combo becouse i cant have buff to protect me and i cant get him becouse he is imune to all thing i can do

u talk about asin vs templar, how about def/war vs shadow? its still the same lolz. if u said that class (asin) is OP, why dont u play that class 1st instead of complaining here and there. btw ur templar cant be dead by sin coz templar got fucking OP skills which is mana conversion ( convert mp to hp around 10k++) and u still complaning about sin? i wonder why u so curious to kill char that u cant even catch, if im playing templar i wont aim char that has high escape potential instead i will just lock killer class such as war/archer.

1 Like

yes def/war have the same problem, and it’s wrong, a class need have vulnerabilitys. But remenber one thing u have a population of def and warrior more balanced if u compare templar vs attacker, about the mana conversion this skill coust 40% to 65% of my mana and have 1.5 to 2 sec delay to heal after i use them, making no so easy to use this spell, after all if u use to soon u go use a lot of mana to heal nothing and used late u will die, and u can’t sustain this spell indefiniting becouse the hight mana coust, outher point huge part of templar population don’t use this spell becouse have to use guard to give mr and def rate to pt, diferent of humans this is the only way the akkans, exception of the templar, get more them 24% def ret, and more templar have a weakness if receive a net in midle of nimble strike combo, the combo is interrupted, killing all my damage, if you dont beleave me i can send you a movie showing this

u need to learn more about this server since ur fame just 90k and i think ur lvl is 95. and that " making no so easy to use this spell" u need more train on that to, u can learn 3.5 mana conversion so there will be no delayed when cast the spell, and yes that their problem not learn the mana conversion since different player has a different build. U dont blame other classes coz u cant kill them and I’m pretty sure asin also cant even 1 hit u. if u want the dmg, why dont u just play an attacker, u cant be killer and tanker at 1 same time dude, even I’m Killer def doesnt mean I’m tank infront anyone can kill me, just my max lvl and fame effect helps me alot. mybe u need more fame and higher lvl to be more tank and deal more dmg. Chills.

i go ask to read again the things i write, i dont have problem in die, i dont have problem and in dont kill anyone, and about my level and fame , ok is low, but before come here i speak with a lot of peaple, looked the ranks, realize a lot of tests so plz dont attack me, and u can see i have this research looking the fact i apresent numbers. Outher thing a speak a lot of things and u just ignored, exemple u dont give me a fact in realation of low population of templars with a good rank why the top players dont use templar? outher point for you is right a net cancel my nimble strike combo but can’t cancel a camouflage? again i can send you a move showing this, so how u say a great noob teal me how a templar defende your self alone against a assassin with out buffs and ccs? and how i give dmg in anyone with my principal dmg skill is so easly canceled?
look i play with templar becouse i love this class and i dont go change, i only discuting if you becouse you say the game is balanced and is not, i’m only showing this

PS.: I using assassin with exemple, all classes have counters, for exemple with a mage i a can use a potion to get imunite to ccs, give a net run way for exemplo or face him but vs the class in disction i dont have what to do, he run more then me, is imune a my cc, remove all my buffs, responsible for one of my defencives layers, and can make all this thing with out i can touch one finger him, and this dont to apply only to templar it’s apply to all combatents, i use templar how a exemple becouse is a class with i play, again how a huge noob teach me

Firstly, why low population of templar with a good rank?
This top ranked player not just play 1 class if u want to know. mostly they played 2 or 3 different class coz they enjoy the class that they played.

From my thought, U only focusing on 1 vs 1, U must know why admin boost shadow and sin classes since this both class cannot survived on massive war.I knew not all people can satisfy the updated, and yes this server was not same as other server which is u cant net rouge/shadow and they died by urself. I’m pretty sure if u got the good gears with u, no one will aim u like IIIIIVVIIIII. and I never seen he complained about anything except too many sorc aim him. ^^

Bro, u forget to mention that sorc can use shield and also can use con build to boost ed. Eventhough evade is an instant cast skil max evade is only 5 times at max lvl. Now tell me for block skill how many times skill and normal hit can be block? And about def i don’t think u understand what im saying. If u say about templar killer build it is still not killer as def killer build because defender use 2H weapon which is has higher stat than any other weapon in ryl. Therefore it is not a “killer” as u say my brother. And yes templar can tank but with buff but if sin boom tadaa become useless templar, cant even tank a sin. About relief skill for sin i just dont agree that its a passive skill. If want add releif skill to sin make it an active skill that has to be click like shadow. And its unbalance because of the slow effect were added. They already fast in running why have to add slow effect in their boom skill. That doesnt make sense at all. In stealth mode they also cannot be catch/net so why have to buff them more by adding passive relief/slow effect skill?

So my point is i just dont agree on passive relief/slow effect skill. Just change it to an active relief skill like shadow. For war effectiveness, sin/shadow cannot be catch/net is acceptable in my opinion. I dont mind that. Cheers

bro now u talked about sorc, u know rune got relief and sorc doesnt? rune relief that sorc mana cell “tadaa” gone also,yet we still silent about that. Bro have u ever seen a killer templar before? the skill was fucking pain in ass with full set. are u saying that full gear sin boom full gear templar and templar cant even tank a sin? Im killer def and justa boom me only 8k max with G pot. how did u said templar cant even tank a sin since templar got more survivability (mana conversion)? . btw asin also active and has to be click. NO the relief of shadow and sin was equal. Bro every skill got slow effect, what do you mean? , like i said, if u want to remove the relief, make sure both shadow and sin relief was removed.

You the one who mention sorc lol. So i just going along with you. Like i just said even u say so about rune can relief the mana cell. Sorc still have high survival than rune due to con stat and use shield. U also must understand human has 2 mages class and akkan has 1 which is rune. About slow effect yes most skill have slow effect but as far as i know the original boom skill doesnt have slow effect. About temp cant tank sin as i mention above, referring to my early post i did mention about some sin play con and using higher con shield.

and u must understand that 2 mage class not all play the class, btw chanter skill dmg no high as sorc or rune. ya the “original” was, and now all is updated due to make more people playing the class instead of complain here and there. yes the build is up to the player itself, that why i said if u think that class is OP, so play the class. cheers. Btw, rune can win sorc easily with relief.

One by one rune may win but in overall, human got more def rate for all char and that is passive…plus sin can relief with only boom…even warrior can use shield to be tank a bit in certain situation and change back to killer mode…same goes to defender…Human already build as a buffer and akkan is debuffer as mention above…It is actual ryl concept…that is why human stats is a way more higher than akkan even being relief it still got other passive thing to cover…but if it change like this, why not give akkan same stats as human since both side can relief…

You say to complain but it is not that the idea is that everything is balanced.
now i have tried. both classes shadows and sin and I see the total difference in everything, for example the sin has more advantage, it has relief. switch to tank mode switch to attacker mode in less than 1 second. He has magic resistance since his boots and gloves are 160 dex. when he uses the 4.0 or 4.6 camouflage he has much more speed and has maneuvers to avoid everything. what you want. I’m telling you having everything begin. jewelry armor, etc., killed as full dex attackers, rune, shadows. and ran without problem since I put the block.
now using the shadow there are 2 options 1 the weakest one that is using dagger only works for farm.
the other using sword. and it does not have the same mobility as the sin since it is very slow using camouflage at 4.0 or 4.6 does not have the same speed first point
second point you can’t tanke with just one click
Third point when you use the eye you don’t get out of the net like many without.
Fourth point the power of forcebul no stonea. nobody … just hit.
fifth point. you talk about that most of them don’t complain is because they have gotten used to it and the style of play like that. but you have to realize the difference in roles of each character, now the sin has a debuff becomes tank to avoid attacks. can stonear. it runs faster it has more blockk. !!!
As for the templart, it has a lot of different demand because the templart is a tank, it does not hit much. but the defender has the ability to tank as much as he wants with just one change of hands and at the same time with another become warrior.
It is not that there are more humans than Akkans since I have seen a bit of everything and I am the most online in the game since I stop online 24/7 …!
The only thing I can tell you is that the roles are unbalanced,
in question that the shadow right now does not work practically unless you only use it to help you to dive or only to enter to use skill and that a magician with 3 skills kills you, a enchanter with 2 skills or a crazy coercion … !! !!

Atte: Lucianita

It is obvious if you want to remove the relief of the assassin and the shadow then remove the second option from the assassin’s hand do not believe and lower the dex. to 260 as the shadow … !!! I mean talk about equality so put it the same, don’t you think.

the idea is to balance everything as it corresponds, and logically the murderer did not have the relief they have added. so add to the shadow the maneuvering with the sword. and so you equitable everything. Or do you remove the combo with the “S” or do you remove the drill to kill faster and the shadow ??? that you add it like that no more …! I mean you also have to balance it. logically it is logical …
you use sword you don’t move you want to use dagger you only serve for farm.
have logic ??

I agree with Mr Enrique and Mr Syairezza statement. If u say human is not that OP and want to remove relief skill from shadow, so to make it equal, remove the second (Q) slot from Human, make sin 260dex same like shadow and can use 1 weapon at a time (dagger or blunt) like shadow have to choose sword or spear, mages like chanter and sorc can only use staff or trophy make it same like rune and acolyte class can use blunt only same like lifeoff since lifeoff doesnt have shield arm. If so then it will be equal since warrior cannot change to shield mode and defender cannot change to killer mode( only play 1 sword 1shield same like templar) therefore same as attacker and templar that only can play 1 role at a time, attacker=dont have any shield arm only can play as killer and templar=only can play tank 1 sword 1 shield arm. ^^

1 Like