Season 13 Discussion

I forgot to add. Mr Arif u keep saying about complain. So i want to make it clear this is a “General DISCUSSION” section, therefore if no feedback from player than it is not a discussion. You can ask admin to remove this section. Peace.

yeah if like that u just said Human vs Human then if u want all same. I wonder what ur ign, I’m curious to meet u ingame.

LMFAO :rofl: now u say like that. Then human got same skill like akkan you don’t want to say “yeah if like that u just said Akkan vs Akkan”??? xD. No need to know my ign im just a newbie not like you pro, know all infomation about this server ^^

No because I got no problem at all. In my thought, all works fine with and nothing need to be changed. and yeah I’m just curious because u talked like u war frequently and u know more about the gameplay so maybe u know more than me. chills

It has been long history human and akkan arguing about the balance of each race since the first day launch of ryl. Haha actually there is no absolute answer on the balancing issue just like most of the game nowadays. I think the most important thing is you have to know what is your style of playing. The most suitable and comfortable way of playing makes your strongest character. The understanding of the calculation behind the stat will make you know how it happens. Take it easy man, killing and being killed is just a part of the game. The most important element of gaming is fun.

1 Like

Again, its a dicussion. Perhaps admin do some changes and see what happen then collect feedback again and do some tweaks to improve the game. That is how it work. If it is not good for the server than can change back again I got no problem with that. That is the reason why a discussion section is created my brother. To gain feedback and improve the server sir. Imagine for 11 season before this no changes at all it will be boring right? ^^. Then why not make some changes for season 13? And for the next season (season 14) do changes again or add something new for the game. That is the fun in the game when there is something new that we can look up for .^^

it seems that you take everything on the defensive maybe you already got used to playing with the sin that way. and obviously it bothers you that they make changes but you also have to understand that it is a game and obviously we want balance for everyone … !!! not just for you

Reduce price Rampage BlackMarket and boost gold… It’s boring every day to see the same thing for sale.

1 Like

please fix bossing bug if group member only 7 people at map 2.

I totally agree with Mr Hi. ^^ It is still a game after all. Kill or being killed ^^. I dont have any problem with that ^^. Just want to feel something new again and feel excited to play. If no changes at all it will the same forever and season by season player will get bored. Am i right? ^^

Recommendation

1. New more quest ( boring quest since season 5 )
  2. Make edin become battle zone for classic war
  3. Maintenance daily hardisk server every week ( prevent any rollback)
  4. Merchtura place now to crowded with shop player need enlarge more…
  5. GM/ Admin must join with warfarians every week…( feedback ).

Please make the 4th inventory tab be able to hold regular items. When farming items inventory gets filled up fast and have to go back to vault to make space again. The first tab will be usually used for pots at least the first 2-3 rows. That means first tab will only able to hold small items like 4-slot items like helm, boots, gloves. When farming for armors and 2hand weapons, the next two tabs will be filled fast. Making the 4th tab available for regular items, doesn’t really make a huge difference but will certainly help.

I see a lot of people complaining about their classes. But for me I think the server is balanced. You don’t win if you’re weak. And outside the fame buff, having a good party makes a huge difference in terms of damage and def in war.

For a while, I was all the same like you complaining everyday. lol. But what I really like in this server is you really have to dedicate effort to become better player just like in real world sports. Unless you wanna burn real money for medals, then start working than complain.

1 Like

Please make gold farming monsters, it is very frustrating and tired when i want to farm gold but need to pick the gold from other items

1 Like

@warfare this please. Season 13 Discussion

totally agreed with u, thumbs up~!

WHy is it that the fourth inventory is not open yet? when was that used? here is a very useful information for developers.

• puzzle pieces
  • Metal chests
  • Lanterns

the lists above are only be used in quests but why is it in the main inventory(1-3) when picked up? so since these items will be placed in the first three inventories what is the use of the fourth? you know what? just open it so all items can now be placed anywhere including quest items. having a 4rth inventory but cannot be used is so redundant.

I think this inventory is functioning in the later versions and servers of RYL that has not been included to new seasons plans. this is just like the appendix in human body, it’s there but useless. so like appendix you should remove it or use it.

thank you all God bless