Why always Game Server is currently Under Maintenance?

Im eager to play since last month but it always says that Game Server is currently maintenance and I don’t believe coz Warfare just release its new Quest. Can anyone help me? Thanks

Hello @moral

Are you still facing this current issue? Are you able to enter your PW and click the start game button?

Hello Admin Good day to you thanks for your reply. I’m still facing this current issue. I tried to log in every single day since last month but still it says “The Games Server is currently maintenance” . as you noticed the server is currently offline see my screenshot. thank you.

please help. same thing happen to me

Good day Good Admin. I think many players are currently under this kind of issue. Please help us because life is boring without playing RYL WARFARE. Thanks in Advance

Admin Still Facing this kind of Issue “The Game Server is Currently Under Maintenance”
Hopefully you will help us(coz I think Many Players are having this kind of trouble).
Hopefully after this season will expire in 2 hours, I can enjoy playing your awesome game.
Thank you for helping.
God Bless You and to your beautiful Family

This bug tends to occur on certain ISP’s which are blocking our DNS servers. This should be resolved on the upcoming update.

thank you, after the update the issue has been fixed.