Wanna ask something

Admin/ GM’s; in the referral what is the meaning of get 10m RP as a GUILD MASTER?

@Argom

Here is the link for the referral event: https://www.warfareonline.net/news/77/referral-event

Basically, you need to invite new players to play in our server using your referral link.
To get your referral link, login to your web account and go to referral and it will give you a link that you can send to your friends so that they can register.

The more they play and the more they gain fame, your referral points will increase as well.

i already invited player. he is already lvl95 and start playing now. i want to ask if what is the meaning of get 10m RP as guild master? so i must create my own guild and get 10m RP so i can get the event reward?

He must be under your referral, it won’t count under your referral if the player did not register under your referral link.

For the Guild Master, yes you will have to create a guild and you have to get some new players to register under your referral link and invite them to you guild afterwards.