Server Suggestion

I am hopeful that you as Administration are willing to look into ways to revive this server. I am an avid fan of RYL and have played RYL since MY Beta through NA, Torment, Underground and chased many other attempts of servers. I am willing to participate or assist in reviving this server as I really like the additions and love the idea of incorporating RYL2. WHAT CAN WE DO AS PLAYERS to help you as Admin to revive this serve?

We appreciate your enthusiasm and thank you for being an avid fan of the game.
The season is progressing and population is currently approaching the holiday trend wherein majority of the SEA region players are taking their well deserved vacation.

Our game is doing just fine and updates are progressing accordingly.
Currently, we are not looking for any additional staffing.
Thank you for your interest :slight_smile:

I wish stat transfers where in this game, because then players at level 95 wouldn’t be able to stand a chance against players that have godlike set and top tier set above first blood because im getting one shot killed everytime and when i do manage to get a hit it does shit damage…

Dear @Killsum
Do you mind sharing your
character name?
build
Items

It could be possible that you are using a wrong build which is not effective for PVP

All characters should be effective if they aren’t its unbalanced. I have a level 95 archer with all beginner sets with all the correct jewels and skills maxed out and was getting killed every encounter. I then tried a defender which i got the beginner set and all the right jewels and maxed out skills from your build guides and still got 1 shot ever encounter with enemies player because all these players are all min maxed no new players have any chance in pvp.

I also feel the questing is just beyond time consuming and even hard because you have to go into enemy Territory with no scrolls if you die its a long run back half way across the map talking about the charm quest here…beyond annoying. The quest to get scrolls so you can teleport to these areas would take months and months to grind 1000x of the required metals…

I feel adding stat transfer would fill the gap between level 95 to 96 would help solo players like me be able to get better gear so bossing wouldn’t be so slow and if an enemy player does come by would at least be able to maybe survive.

Hi there, if you simply just want to do the quest, you can go peace party and no one ever disturb you. However, if you want to kick ass some one to have fun while questing with just beginner set, for real? Hmm, maybe i am the one wishing too much but good luck :slight_smile:

By the way farm ore for metal is getting easier, 1kx3 metal you may able to gain in in few hour only

The most likely reason you are getting destroyed in those pvp encounters is because of the fame difference. You are prob 1 white bar vs them which are like gold+.

Every fame rank after first white bar is like an extra level. So in reality you are handicapped and it’s like fighting a mob that’s 5+ levels above you. This is why they it will feel like you do little damage while they hit massive. If you pvp someone with the same fame rank it will be way different and actually a good fight.

I can relate to this as well cause I just started again and it’s so hard to move up ranks at the start. You can’t really contribute much to the big fights so really your just going in doing some damage and running out hoping you don’t die. I really think there should be some sort of newbie arena where only no fame to 2 white bar max is allowed. New players would have a much more enjoyable pvp experience

Fame Levels? Fame Rank? how do you get this? let me guess you have to be level 96. Where can i get better gear then the beginner set at addon keep? without having to do quests?

@Killsum @Fatmanganks

This post will explain the definition of the E-Lvls ingame

You are able to see your current E lvl in your status bar. We have reduced the E-lvl bonus gap in order to preserve the balance throughout Season 11, this will allow new players to join the community at any point of time. New players will now have a better chance to compete with high fame players.

@Killsum

There is a massive advantage for players who are in a party against solo players. Players who are in a party will receive numerous buffs which gives them a very big advantage.

The advantage gap from beginner sets to the Annihilator sets are actually quite minimal. A beginner user with G tonics will be able to defeat an Annihilator user using M tonics. For the time being, we suggest you farm for G tonics to give you an extra edge in war while utilizing your current beginner items.

The point of RYL is not only PVP. It’s a game where you PVP, you make friends, you accumulate wealth and power by trading with other players, make alliances and grow your race together.
Start farming G gems around Caernovan, join a party at wars, start accumulating medals and use the medals in mercatura to upgrade your gear. This is an alternate method on building your character instead of doing quests.