Season 15: Event #6 (Diceros Arrives At The Arena)

The ancient ancestor of the monstrous Rhinoc’s of Sainna Island, the tanked liked armored Diceros has reigned in power. With the hatred it always had for Humans and Akkans for hunting and butchering the Rhinoc’s, it awaits silently until its time at the Arena Battleground. It has been defeated countless time before, but it seeks more vengeance now than ever before. According to a crafty tale teller, it has planned its attack four times starting today and tomorrow in the Arena Battleground.

The Diceros has also come prepared for the war against the mighty races with precious Viridian metals coating its armor protecting its body. Slaying it will drop the precious Viridian metals which are very valuable to many. The Diceros has also disrupted the gateway to Arcadia before entering the Arena to instigate every Kartefant and Merkhadian for a challenging war. It anticipates everyone to die in its hands, but little does it know, there are no weaklings among the Kartefants nor the Merkhadians. Only when it is killed for the last time on the last day will the Arcadia gateways flourish and will be welcoming as it used to be. Until then, the gateways to Arcadia remains closed due to its demon-like powers.

"With Viridians coated in my armor,
I have come to this war zone to avenge once again.
To kill all of you is what I want,
And so I made the Arena the only Warzone that will reign.”

-The Diceros

Note: Arcadia will be offline from the 9th of March 2021 till 10th of March 2021 GMT +8.