[POLL] Annihilator Set Revamp

Warfarians,

Polishing and redesigning textures has been done several times in the past to improve the overall look of the items in game. Previously, there has been many suggestions given by the community to rework the Annihilator sets. This was due to the yellowish texture being too bright which doesn’t suit the theme in game.

At the request of the community, the fate of the Annihilator Set is now in the hands of every Warfarian. There are 3 shades of Gold to pick from ranging from Yellowish Gold, Rustic Gold and Autumn Gold. Vote for the colour that you think suits the theme of the game bests.

Yellowish Gold Annihilator Set

Rustic Gold Annihilator Set

Autumn Gold Annihilator Set

Which is the best look for the Annihilator?
  • Yellowish Gold
  • Rustic Gold
  • Autumn Gold

0 voters

The Poll ends on the 22nd of December 2020.

1 Like

Hi GM, Do you have any plans of including the GL & BGL set to be revamp? Especially for the GL set items now that the value it’s getting cheap because of the physical outlook really not attractive.

I just want to vote but thought 22nd is the last day . Dont know 22nd is the ended time … I wamt vote autumn gold . Please dont bring back old gold colour … We actually need some refreshment … Its only my opinion … Tq … Sorry guys …

[POLL RESULTS] Annihilator Set Revamp

Warfarians,

The majority of the community with 62% of votes has decided the Annihilator set will revert back to its default texture of the “Yellowish Gold”.

This update is expected to take place in January 2021.
Stay tuned for more information.