New To This Server...But Here Is My Issue

So,

I feel this server has a huge gap in terms of being effective in open world pvp and wars,arena…Like, I have an archer at lvl 95 and with max stat beginner set and still can’t kill players and do little damage. So, decided to try defender and the same things is happening. 20k hp and getting 1 shotted by all Akkans.

I then went to the forums and read some guides on how to improve your gear and get more powerful. Its either you find a party because soloing won’t get you anywhere in terms of getting the materials to be able to improve your jewellery, Moon and get better sets. I find it hard as a solo player to even be able to start progressing so I’m able to compete with the current players base that have farmed for months on end to get there characters min-maxed.

Would like some advice? I am level 95 and currently trying to do the How to obtain Ring of RYL quest but the mobs are insanely tough even with me being at 20k hp i have to use my hp potion when my health get half and then its random if i survive or not and that with one " Fire wing mobs at a time" take me years to complete this quest.

I just feel after you hit 95 and getting your beginner set there is no other way to get powerful beside doing these quests that are overly challenging…makes me want to find another serve…

Anyways, like i said give me some ingame advice

P.S ( I have read and followed all the level guides and farming guides) Just tell me what quest i should do at level 95? that will get me better gear?..

Hello @Killsum
There is no running away from teamwork in Warfare Online.
The massive gab your experiencing is because Warfarians that are in a party have a lot of buffs compared to a solo player. You will need to be in a party to be effective in war. Once you are in a party, you can collect medals and slowly upgrade your gear in mercatura.

Another option is to farm metals or gems yourself and sell it for medals in mercatura.

Please do your best to use G pots during PVP, this will give you a bigger advantage during wars.