Medal Bug in my id

Hello everyone,

i would like to raise an issue about a bug in my id.

recently i bought around 600 pieces of mitchell from a seller for 5 medal per piece so in total it should cost me around 3k medal but instead my medal was reduced by 13k.

can someone, anyone check it up for me because this is not the first time it happen. let me know what kind of information you need to do so. thank you

Hello Sam, can you send us a screenshot of your ingame stall display? It could be possible that you are playing on a high resolution and due to this, there might be some glitches on the text displayed on medal stalls.

i think the resolution is normal. since im just using old laptop. let me know if u need anything else.

thank you

Hello, can you provide the the following information, we will investigate the issue
Character name:
Date(estimated time this bug occurred):
Time:
Map:

hello

Character name: -SpeciallisT-
Date(estimated time this bug occurred): Friday, 6 July 2018
Time: around 8-11pm
Map: Mercatura Map

i need to highlight here that this is not the first time it happen. i hope you could fix it and it would be better if you could return the missing medal. :slight_smile:

We are currently investigating your issue, please give us up to 7 days to properly investigate this issue. Thank you for your patience

hello all

thank you for the hard work.

@Sammmyyyy
We will release a new beta patch by this weekend, we will need your help in testing the beta patch to solve this unknown bug.

Thank you for hardwork. Is it true that there is a bug in my id ? because when i purchase with another id there is no normal at all. If yes, do i get all the missing medal back ?