Lost item in acc

ilost all my item in my id…naver shared id…pls help me

me too…all item lost

me to lost my item and medal gm plase roll back

any gm can help my account (kingdom789) im the old player is less online but all my item +8 is gone and myBGL part @ medal 500k around now is very sad why this problem come to me

please check properly only said i scam. thank u !! i purchase the blunt in mercatura stall. My name sMitchz135/Mysterious-VI want scam you a blunt? money i have, scam your blunt for washing toilet use ?

You now selling this is my blunt i will no say anymore and you said you buy then sell again i dont care you scam or what i just wan GM help me get back all my item or pay money back to me (THIS ACCOUNT NEVER GIVE OTHER PLAYER JUST ONLY I ONE PERSON PLAYER PLAY)hope GM you can settle this problem to me

I not even know who are you and where you stay, how i going to scam you bro ? The blunt i bought at Mercatura with 100k medal. and now i wan resell it with better price any problem ? can ask admin check properly man. thank you

i’m having same problem my account nicks cimmerian had a cleric +archer warrior items firstbloods with upgrade login dele_2 ,krypton maybe are these emails dele_2@hotmail.com leonarczyk2010@yahoo.com.br leonarczyk @hotmail.com all my emails.
i’m with a reserve account only leonarczyk2010 @hotmail ok thank you for attention sorry bad english