BUG: Already login

BUG: Already login bug

cannot login already 2 days, Gm can fix this problem asap ?

Hi @CucumberOfLight,

can you provide your :

• Character name
  • Estimated time of when the bug happened

a brief explanation on how it happened ( this will help us to look into this issue further and prevent it from happening again)

Thank you.

Regards,
GM Xerox

can you relog my account ? so i can login ?

wtf now i still cannot login… what is you people doing … didnt read support ticket for 2 days, now still cannot login…

Hi @CucumberOfLight,

Warfare online management will never ask for your login credentials to login your account. This being said, we do not login to player accounts under any circumstances. However, we will be able to help you with this issue if the correct details are provided.

can you please provide your :

• Character name
  • Estimated time of when the bug happened

a brief explanation on how it happened ( this will help us to look into this issue further and prevent it from happening again)

Thank you.

Regards,
GM Xerox

how i know ? is my ID cannot login not my character, can you people relog my ID so i can login ? hello

Hi @CucumberOfLight,

Most likely your account can’t be accessed due to a character bug. To have a look into this, the technical team will need to know your

• Character name

which you last logged in with when the bug happened.

Regards,
GM Xerox

i private message you already, actually i already sent support ticket 2 days ago.

sorry to trouble my account imvip3 : toon givemefarmpls : 8am : 14-04-2020 got bug…pls check…tq