Connection to game server lost

Hi there, i’m having some issues with the game. When i try to connect -start- to the game, with my character it fails and appear a box message with that inscription. I try to re-load the patch, and other erros apear. I add some images for better ilustration. I hope someone can help me to fix this problem. I wanna play so bad this game.
Thank you for readying me!
Greetings from argentina!

Hello @loraq91

Please refer to the solution here to solve your error

If you are still facing the connection to game server lost error,
Please try to login using a different game account, it could be possible your game account was automatically suspended by our antihack. You can unlock your game account by sending us a pm in our support center

Let us know if you are still facing difficulties logging in

I try to do those two ways to solve the problem, but it persist. What else can i do?

I’ve faced the same problem. I did try the solution above and reinstall the game but it still the same. I can’t even start the game when I click start. The ‘Connecting to Warfare Online’ window flickers until the game crash.

@al7ero If you have vmware installed, please disabled the vmware adapter in your control panel/network connection settings.

@loraq91 can you try reinstalling warfare online v1412 client +v1412_v1702 patch in a different partition For example D:\Warfare Online